Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello there! I'm Scholl and this my webpage. I made this informative website as a project for Eglinton Articles, which is an ESL and Web Design course. If you want to work with me, simply use the contact form found on this page. Below is my Resume, along with some samples of sites and articles I written earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from Grant College
13 years of article writing experience (particularly intended for Web based audiences)
5 years of website development experience.
Committed, goal-oriented worker with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2006 - Present
Staff Manager
Responsible for selecting a international group of internet writers to suit a specialized list of increased objectives and goals.
- Set new records for end result, expanding production by 30% across the globe
- Accurately controlled successive logs of project distribution
- Maintained QA for international generation over a large group of internet writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2011-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Hindustani
Exceptional competence using a numerous choice of office software

Samples of my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment